Followers

11 January 2010

2nd weekend in JAN



after dinner, me n Adlina rushed back to our home because Ina had to meet someone and I need to go back to Melaka, my hometown ;p ....... I fetch AFIQ and we singgah at R&R seremban bcoz AFIQ wants to eat KFC for his dinner..huhuuu.. we reached Melaka about 12 something and slept at my sis house in Tmn Bertam Jaya..


for the next day, I become babysitter for my niece..phewww!!




On Friday 8th Jan, we had dinner with our big boss from Sweden (Martin Andersson) at PIne 38,seksyen 9..he's so cool n sporting boss ever!

Martin and his family just get back from LAngkawi..that is why they dressed like that..in fact,this is not a formal dinner, juz to show our appreciation..

p/s: cute son & beautiful daughter..great combination!

2 comments:

MasamManis said...

first time masuk KFC yg majority workers is INDIAN...fuh....hahahah!!a very good experience for me...

Dalina said...

hey ape ni,cite la byk sket psl nani tu